EEE is UCI's online class management system. EEE tools support instruction, facilitate communication, and stream-line the administrative tasks associated with teaching.
Here are just a few examples of EEE use:
- Instructors and TAs can create class websites to post files and other class information
- Students can share custom profiles with their classmates
- Instructors and TAs can release interim grades for students to view online
- Departments can conduct official, final evaluations online
- Instructors, TAs, and staff can distribute online surveys & signup sheets
EEE access requires a UCInetID provided by The Office of Information Technology (OIT) — For info, visit OIT — UCInetIDs or contact the OIT Help Desk