Workshops and training available from other campus departments can be found here. For questions and comments about these learning opportunities, please write directly to the unit providing the workshop.
Center for Engaged Instruction (CEI)
The Center for Engaged instruction offers consultations and workshops for faculty and graduate students in course design and pedagogy. For details and assistance, please contact the Center at www.cei.uci.edu or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Teaching and Educational Technology
- To learn what technological and pedagogical tools may increase the effectiveness of your course, contact Dr. Adrienne Williams, Assistant Director of Digital Teaching and Learning at CEI, at email@example.com and at http://sites.uci.edu/awilliams/
- To plan how to incorporate teaching tools such as clickers or wifi devices in your classroom, contact Classroom Technology Support at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 824-5128
- Faculty interested in online or hybrid teaching can work through the resources posted in this open Canvas Course: https://ucirvine.instructure.com/courses/98. If you are teaching an undergraduate course, free course design help is available through Dr. Adrienne Williams, Assistant Director of Digital Teaching and Learning at CEI, at email@example.com.
The UCI Libraries
Student Workshops & Training
EEE does not currently offer student-specific workshops or training. However, there are several other opportunities on campus which are listed below.
Workshops and training available from other campus departments focus on self-improvement, socializing, financial help, and much more! For questions and comments about these trainings, please write directly to the unit providing the workshop.
- Training sources available from the UCI Dean's Office
- First Year Internet Required Safety Training
- Office of Student Conduct: Ethics Class
- UCI Libraries Workshops
- UC Learning Center (UCLC)
- Student Life & Leadership - Leadership Programs
- Transfer Student Center
- LGBT Resource Center Trainings
- Student Support Services - Brown Bag Workshop Series
- Minority Health and Health Disparities International Research Training (MHIRT)
- International Student Workshops:
Do you know of other training not listed below? Please contact us and let us know!